Friday, October 10, 2008

Deadpool #3



Deadpool #3
Written by Daniel Way and Illustrated by Paco Medina
Published by Marvel Comics


This is one of the best comics. Every issue is really funny and Deadpool does a lot of crazy and fun stuff. The second issue was just okay but this one was my favorite of all of them.

I like how Deadpool was imagining Nick Fury as a cartoon in the beginning and he had a pacifier and everything. I laughed when Deadpool saw the Super Skrull and said, ‘what’s the matter? You look a little…oh what’s the word I’m looking for…stupid’. I think it’s so funny how he just insults the people he’s facing and gets them so mad. And then when the Super Skrull was getting mad Deadpool just ran away. I wasn’t expecting him to be so dumb and just run away. It’s funny, too, how Deadpool keeps talking to himself and having dumb conversations.

One of my other favorite parts is when they showed the room filled with the Deadpool Skrulls. They’re still playing the stupid knock knock game where they shoot each other after the joke. I was surprised that they were still doing it. They’re just really dumb and talking about how they all have pointy ears and shooting each other. So stupid.

The fight between the Super Skrull and Deadpool was pretty good. I like how this Skrull had fire and freeze powers and Deadpool broke a water pipe and made the Skrull freeze himself. One part that was a little weird was when Deadpool was talking about how he had cancer so when they made Skrulls out of him they would all get sick, too. And then the Skrull Deadpools started acting crazy and were blowing up and one got all over Deadpool’s mask.

I like when Deadpool was facing the Skrull doctor and was telling him how he won and was better than him and right before he left he goes, ‘oh I almost forgot to beat you to death’ and then beats the Skrull to death by stomping on him. I thought the ending was pretty cool when Deadpool and Nick Fury were trying to get computer files on how to kill the Skrull Queen but Norman Osborn stole it with his own computer. It’s odd that he wants the file. I don’t know why he was in the book, but he’s a cool bad guy so it’s okay.
It was cool how Osborn stole the computer file with his own file. It’s odd that he wants

I like the art in this book, especially how Deadpool and all of the Skrulls are drawn. I liked the drawing where it was a picture of Deadpool running away. And the way baby Nick Fury was drawn was very cool, too. This book was a lot funnier than the last Deadpool.

My Rating: 9.5 out of 10

1 comment:

Denny said...

Deadpool is great! I'd recommend tracking down his first series (though I have a feeling your dad might have them). I'm excited to hear this has some light moments (the cartoony scene with Fury). I'll definitely be picking up the trade!

 
Comic Blog Elite