Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Kids' Reviews Are Back

Starting today, the boys will be back reviewing comics on what they hope to be a weekly basis. Each week they're going to pick a book or two that they liked the most and talk about it here.

Also, their first ever comic book story, illustrated by Michael Lapinski came out recently in The Gathering Volume 1. Copies can be ordered here at
http://thegatheringcomic.blogspot.com/

They're hard at work on their stories for Volumes 2 and 3 right now.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Hey there!
I apologize in advance if this isn’t the right way to get in touch with you, but I couldn’t find a contact e-mail anywhere on the site.
I was wondering if you are open to reviewing a short graphic novel that I just completed? If so, what’s the best procedure for this?
Hope all is well, and I apologize in advance if this is the wrong mode of communication. Not trying to spam or anything!
-Craig
craig.staufenberg@gmail.com

 
Comic Blog Elite