Thursday, August 21, 2008

Marvel Adventures: Spider-Man #42



Marvel Adventures: Spider-Man #42
Written by Marc Sumerak and Illustrated by Vicenc Villagrasa
Published by Marvel Comics


This was a fun Spider-Man comic. I liked how Jonah tricked Peter into not taking pictures of Spider-Man and then ended up using someone else’s pictures of Spider-Man.

The Puma was a very cool character. I liked that the guy can turn into the Puma and he looks like he might be a bad guy but he really isn’t that bad. He’s just mad that his statue got stolen and wants it back. He really doesn’t want to hurt anyone.

The Black Cat was also cool. I liked her costume. I liked how she said she was Spider-Man’s partner to get him in trouble with Puma even though he wasn’t. It was funny how she kept getting Spider-Man mad at her.

My favorite part was when Spider-Man and Puma teamed up to catch the Black Cat but they couldn’t really stop her. She was quicker and smarter than them and had luck powers that made them miss.

I liked the art a lot on the book. The Puma was drawn really cool and so was the Black Cat. It was a fun book to read. That’s all I can really say about it.

My Rating: 8 out of 10

No comments:

 
Comic Blog Elite