Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Amazing Spider-Man #566



Amazing Spider-Man #566
Written by Marc Guggenheim and Illustrated by Phil Jimenez
Published by Marvel Comics


There was a lot of action in this book and that was good. I couldn’t believe that the girl Kraven thought Spider-man’s roommate was Spider-man and challenged him. He’s not going to be able to fight her because he doesn’t have the real Spider-Man’s powers. It’s not good that she gave him those drugs, though. I hope turns out okay.

I think girl Kraven is awesome because there’s barely even any girl bad guys so it’s cool that there is one and that she’s tough. There should be more girl bad guys because it’s different from what you usually see. I don’t want her to win but I hope she doesn’t get killed or anything so she can come back.

I thought that the art was very good. The artist drew all the people really well. Spider-Man and Daredevil looked great. The girl Kraven looks really bad and tough, too. My favorite part of the art was Vermin and the rats. There were so many rats that he drew and Vermin looked really scary. He’s a cool monster bad guy like the Lizard but he looks even tougher.

There were some weird things in the comic though. It was weird that Peter stands on the ceiling when he’s at home and talks to himself. And it was real weird to see him wearing another person’s costume. I didn’t like the way you could see his eyes when he wore the Daredevil costume.

I like the girl Kraven but I wish the fake Spider-Man would have tried to fight her better. When he got stronger he should have beat her up instead of running like she wanted.

My favorite part of the book was the fight between Spider-man and Vermin. It was really violent. When Vermin bit Spider-Man’s back it was so crazy! That must have hurt so bad to get bitten by a giant rat!


My Rating: 8.5 out of 10

2 comments:

Ben said...

You've pretty much got the best blog ever going for you here. Glad to see you think Lady Kraven already needs a redesign, too.

Keep it up!

Gavin said...

If you like female villains you should check out Typhoid Mary in some of the Daredevil comics by Brian Michael Bendis.

 
Comic Blog Elite