Thursday, August 21, 2008

Amazing Spider-Man 568



Amazing Spider-Man #568
Written by Dan Slott and Illustrated by John Romita Jr.
Published by Marvel Comics


Spider-Man is one of my favorite superheroes and I really like his comic.

I liked how in the beginning of the book they told the story of he became Spider-Man and showed all his bad guys together. I could name every one of them except the Chameleon. My dad had to tell me who that was. I didn’t know the new ones that much but the guy in red looked really cool.

I thought Menace was pretty cool bad guy. I like how he had the bombs with his name on it and the guns and he kept trying to beat Spider-Man a lot of different ways. He’s pretty tough.

I liked how the building blew up and Spider-Man had to get free of it and when he was holding the wall up with his strength. That was drawn very well.

It was drawn very well.

It was cool how the team of bad guys was practicing against fake superheroes. And how Bullseye used card to attack. I also liked when the goons captured Peter Parker and he let himself be captured. The last page with all the bad guys and Venom in the middle was very cool.

I didn’t like that there weren’t many battles and there was too much time spent on Peter’s new job. I would rather see Spider-Man fight some more of those bad guys.

I liked the art a lot. I liked the pages where they showed all the bad guys together where they showed a page with the old bad guys and the new bad guys. I liked the older guys better. Some of the new ones looked cool like the red guy who looks like Carnage but I don’t know them. Bullseye was drawn just like the toy so that was cool. There were a bunch of things that looked cool, especially when Spider-Man lifted up the wall and then when he was sitting there resting with the people looking at him. It looked very realistic in that picture.

I just hope there's more action.

My Rating: 7 out of 10

No comments:

 
Comic Blog Elite