Friday, March 20, 2009

Deadpool #8



Deadpool #8
Written by Daniel Way and illustrated by Paco Medina
Published by Marvel Comics


Deadpool is the funniest comic. I like all the issues so far and it comes out a lot. I have another Deadpool comic that looks really good but I didn’t read it yet so I’m not going to review it. In the last comic Deadpool wrote Norman Osborn a letter saying he wanted money or he was going to go after him so Norman Osborn got a team together to go after Deadpool. In this issue Deadpool is going to go after Osborn to get his money and he goes to the Avengers base where Osborn lives to get the money he’s owed.

Osborn isn’t going to pay him and has all these traps for Deadpool. I like when Iron Man comes out to try and stop Deadpool and Deadpool just keeps making jokes about Osborn’s stupid hair and then he takes some of the armor off Iron Man and wears part of it on his own costume. Deadpool finds a grappling gun and he’s really happy about it but then he gets bored because he has to climb all the way to the top of the building and says that if he has a crazy dream it’ll make things go by faster. I laughed when his dream had Osborn as the big giant and he was saying, fee fi foe fum I’m a stinky dummy dumm’ and in the dream Osborn looked all crazy and stuff with holes in his hair and drool coming out of his mouth.

Deadpool stops dreaming when Osborn sends out his team of killers, the Thunderbolts and when he is trying to figure out how to beat them his brain tells him that he’s not going to be talking to him or helping him anymore.

Deadpool is a really funny character because he’s so crazy and stupid sometimes. I watched the Hulk vs Wolverine cartoon and was surprised that Deadpool was in it but that made it great. I liked the Wolverine and Hulk fight but the best part was really Deadpool. The costume looked good and he was telling stupid jokes and being really crazy with his guns and picking fights and stuff. The best part was when Wolverine cut off his arm and Deadpool was trying to figure out a way for it to get attached again so he ended up just holding one piece to another and it got attached. There are a lot of funny parts and it made the movie so much better because he was in it. They really need to give Deadpool his own cartoon or something because his parts were the best part of the movie.

I liked the book a lot but it went by pretty fast and I thought there would be a bigger fight with Deadpool and the Thunderbolts. They show up at the end and they don’t really fight that much. The next part of the story is in a different comic so I’m going to have to read Thunderbolts. I never read them before so I hope it’s as good as Deadpool since it’s going to have Deadpool in it.

My Rating: 9 out of 10

2 comments:

Marc said...

Did you know that Deadpool is going to be in the new Wolverine movie coming out this summer? That should be fun!

Liam said...

I'm glad he is going to be in it but I wish he had the real costume for the movie. I hope he's as funny in the movie as he is in the comic and cartoon.

 
Comic Blog Elite